Magical Monday Dinners 7.19.10

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

teachermomof2

Santa's Elves
Premiere Member
Oct 27, 2007
PA
Good morning friends!

What's cooking at your house today? I think that we'll be having leftovers tonight. I made a pork loin yesterday, so I'll heat the leftovers and make some penne in olive oil and garlic as a side.

How about you?

Blessings,
Lisa

mommyby3

Retire Member
Oct 24, 2007
Beautiful North Carolina
Tonight is my kids favorite.....homemade chicken tenders, mac and cheese, applesauce. Easy and they love it.

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
I have a meeting tonight and we have to be there at 5, so it will either be fast food or a sack dinner of sandwiches and snacks.

doodlebugs

Retire Member
Oct 13, 2007
NC
Tonight we are doing breakfast for dinner! Homemade french toast, bacon, eggs, homestyle potatoes, and fresh squeezed orange juice.

Have a great day!

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
We're having burgers on the grill, with some new cheese I found that's marbled like blue cheese, but in slices. Then we'll have mushrooms on top. Sounds so dang yummy right now!

teachermomof2

Santa's Elves
Premiere Member
Oct 27, 2007
PA
We ended up eating at my mom's. We had ham, green beans and potatoes. It was yummy with green beans from their garden.

At least I didn't have to cook. :0)

ChristmasPir8

Premiere Member
Nov 8, 2008
La La Land
Lisa- always nice when you don't have to cook

I made pretzel coated chicken, preaches, broccoli and alfredo noodles.

Kim Loves Snow

Santa's Elves
Aug 3, 2008
Richmond, Virginia
DH was going to take me out to dinner for our 6 month anniversary but on the way there I started not to feel so well so we came home and I had crackers and beef broth and DH had a sandwich :0(

Winged One

Retire Member
Sep 2, 2008
Fluttering happily in the clouds!!
My sis and her BF let us know at lunchtime that they were coming for dinner - so DH and I met for our walk and went into Marks & Spencers where we got a large pack of southern fried chicken portions and a lemon tart. I made some potato wedges using a mix, we had sweetcorn, french beans (from the garden) and summer squash (also from the garden). Followed by the tart with whipped cream and blackcurrants, redcurrants and raspberries - all from the garden as well.

Tonight, we are having the spaghetti bolognaise sauce from the freezer that I had planned for tonight. And I have some garlic bread toasties to go with that.