Making a Christmas memory book

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada

halimer

Premiere Member
Aug 30, 2008
Long Island, NY
Thanks for posting this Lucie. It game me a few very good ideas....

Last year I took all of DS's Christmas and Hanukkah scrapbook pages and put them in one book called Chrismukkah - from the TV show who's name I now forget.

But I just thought now that I should include a few pages of my own memories along with the story of why we celebrate Christmas despite being Jewish.

One more thing to do when I get home:)

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
I as thinking I might ask my mom for some of her memories too! would be a multi-generational Christmas souvenir book.

halimer

Premiere Member
Aug 30, 2008
Long Island, NY
The show where they celebrated Chrismukkah was the OC! My son remembered!

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
Very neat idea! I might have to do this. I have so many albums I had to stop putting pictures in albums and started buying photo boxes because I can fit more pictures in them.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
I did this for DD last year and it was a huge hit. I got my um to write what she did for christmas as a young child, and what we did when i was young. I wrote what i remembered from when I was young and when DD was young. We put in recipes for all our traditional christmas food, and added the origins of traditions such as why we have a tree, and why we send christmas cards etc.
We put in photos of the kids when they were little and left room for DD to add to it in the future
I really enjoyed doing the book and it is one of the favorite gifts DD has recieved