March 2023 Declutter Club

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
Two more boxes have gone to the thrift store. A few items were taken by the LCs. Have done a lot of shredding so I big bag of shredding were tossed. That is it for decluttering this month.

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
So far this year
77 boxes of junk gone
6 large trash bags of clothes
2 large bags of Yoko’s clothes to one of LC1 friends, she showed me a photo of the lady wearing some of them. Glad they went to someone who enjoys them.
15 sweaters
3 fur coats
8 bifold doors
6 drawers from a cabinet we tore out of a room
Small dresser
Microwave cart
Small work table
big pile of styrofoam sheets
3 chandeliers
baby mattress
over 225 photos
29 wooden spools of thread
25 plastic spools of thread
camera lens
Set of nice dinning glasses
3 large suitcases filled with fabric
2 boxes of old patterns
3 boxes of books and old magazine
unknown amount of empty boxes into recycle
Have a person coming for a sewing machine (which I have not been able to find the attachments—wondering if I decluttered them in one of those many boxes)
Have several pieces of furniture to find homes (2 dressers, wood bed-frame, two end tables, 4 card table chairs, desk that pulls out to be a dinning table (needs refinishing) an an extra large computer table)

And Dh has sold 2 set of golf clubs, extra clubs and a 3 large remote cars. Of course he also bought a new set of clubs and one new RC car. But he is decluttering paper too.

I was off track in March due to a respiratory cold and now being dizzy (Vertigo or Labyrinthitis) which was caused by the cold.

halimer

Premiere Member
Aug 30, 2008
Long Island, NY
Tossed some maps and camping guides that are all on line now. Also have 3 bags of assorted clothing, etc. to bring to the airman's attic shop.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Got a few bags of donations to the church and started gathering donations for the next market day. Clothing and accessories.