March 28 - April 10, 2010 Guest Room or Office

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Walls are washed & things on the wall are dusted & washed and back in their place.

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Floor & furniture are washed. Curtains are on the clothesline.

DONE!!!

Closet was done at beginning of January (it's my gift - craft closet)

I got a whole bag of VHS tapes ready to give away too! yay!

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
And it smells good too! (vinegar) Now I can mark those things off my spring cleaning checklist.

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
For me -- two 15-minute segments working in the office/guest room. I took out one bag of trash. And took two bags to the thrift shop -- one of books and one of clothes.

Tomorrow morning -- dh and I go away for 4 days. So... the rest of the day today --- I have been straightening up the whole house. Laundry, dishes, taking out trash. Anything I can do to make things look more welcoming when we get home from the trip!

Doodlebug

MHH Member
Jan 11, 2010
Oklahoma
The closet is also used to hold all the grandkids toys. They do not always put things back nice and orderly. So that was done yesterday. While doing that I went through and sorted out any that were missing parts or broken. Now everything is orderly and on shelfs and coordinated.

DawnSu

Premiere Member
Sep 8, 2008
Missouri
I did get into our spare room,m where I have piled alot of my christmas tote & other things for my yard sale...lol I have organized a bit, and now I am trying to get my son to let me know what he doesn't want and what he wants to keep out of his baseball things that are in there from 3 years ago.. It use to b boys' foster room, but now its' just got a bunk bed set and a dressar in there for my nephews....lol so we will see how far I get.I am off tomorrow, but have to run errands....lol
Good Luck to all & God Bless

Winged One

Retire Member
Sep 2, 2008
Fluttering happily in the clouds!!
I am making some progress in the guest room so far, but today is the big day. The bed is cleaned and fresh sheets on. The room itself is mostly tidied and hoovered. We cleared off the desk. I sorted the guest basket of essentials. So the list for today is:

Clear the fabric stash off the bed and into proper storage.
Clear out the wardrobe and put things I really won't wear into charity shop bags (and hopefully drop those off today too).
Clear out the bottom of the wardrobe.
Finalise my taxes and put away that paperwork (it lives in the guestroom).