March Celebrate Me Days

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

emily_hope

Retire Member
Oct 12, 2007
My celebrate me day was March 8th. DD17 and I went to the local nail salon. I got a fill-in and a pedicure, hoping that warmer weather is coming and we can don our flip-flops! DD17 and I also made a visit to the local tanning salon! Nice day.

crazymo

Retire Member
Nov 6, 2007
Little Falls, Mn
Today is my day. Went to church and out for breakfast. Have spent the rest of the day basically relaxing which is just what I needed after a long work week. :flower:

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
Thank you for starting this for March, emily_hope. I love to read what everyone writes about nurturing and celebrating themselves.

I think I have written that there is a massage school near us --- offering student massages for $35 per hour. I had one for my Celebrate Me Days last month. The student first sat and talked with me about any current medical issues or injuries. And asked what I hoped to get from today's treatment. (Relaxation and stress relief.) Then the student leaves, you undress to your "comfort level" and get into the fresh cotton sheets, with beautiful music playing and soft lights.

This student started by asking me to do deep relaxing breaths. He incorporated deep breathing (on my party) with the massage. It was the BEST massage EVER. I have been practicing deep breathing ever since.

I am looking forward to choosing something delightful for myself for March. And to reading and enjoying everyones' posts. Please do something to treat yourself in March. bun1

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
I definately want a pedicure for my March celebrate me day...it's the 15th...which is perfect! But if I don't manage to get it in that day I will do it one day the following week as we have three extra days off for spring break....not the whole week because of snow days!

mammaduke

Retire Member
Jan 19, 2008
Rochester,NY
Today is my celebrate me day, so I took the day & rested from all the shoveling out we had to do here yesterday. Wednesday when we get our taxes back D/H is taking me out to dinner & to get a new outfit for Easter.

CanadianJingles

Retire Member
Oct 13, 2007
My Celebrate Me Day is Sunday the 16th. It's our 6th wedding anniversary, but we'll be at my SIL's to celebrate her son's 7th birthday. *sigh* I hadn't connected it in my head that I won't get any real time with my DH on that day. He'll take DS for groceries in the morning; I'll stay home with DD. (She's not old enough to go so I could stay home alone.) We have to go to SIL's probably around 3 and are staying for supper. Bah! I missed January and February and was hopeful for this month.

I'll see what I can do. Maybe really really good breakfast?

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
CanadianJingles -- you don't HAVE to celebrate on the ACTUAL day. The actual day is just a reminder to "celebrate me". YOU deserve to be celebrated -- don't let being busy on your actual day stop you from the celebration. You deserve and need to celebrate yourself every month!!! :cloudnine:

Gidget

Premiere Member
Nov 24, 2007
Boston
I plan to go out for afternoon tea at one of the hotels here in Boston. We have tea at home daily, but it is a special treat to taste someone elses tea-sandwiches and scones once-in-awhile.

Enjoy!

Gidget-