March Check In: 500 Miles to Christmas

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Laney

Retire Member
Jan 5, 2008
St. Louis, MO
Okay - Its Rudy Day for March, so lets check in and see how we are doing!!!

I've had a hard time getting started. I'm totally not going to lie to ya'll. St. Louis had HORRID weather this last 3-4 weeks. 12 in. of snow, torrential rain, flooding...you name it - we experienced it in the last 3 weeks! Insanity. Anyways, with a 7 month old in tow, I wasn't able to go out much in that weather.

I did manage to get in some walking, though. Just not as much as I would like. I got 10 miles in, which is better than the "zero miles" I would have done with out this challenge.

April is supposed to be much better to us, so I am not giving up. I can still do this!!!

So, for me...490 miles to Christmas!!! Where are all of you at??

~Laney :skate:

Dreamer

Retire Member
Oct 29, 2007
Lawton, Oklahoma
I wont lie either, I've fallen off the wagon and have a good 480 miles to walk still. I did however get up and walk this morning.

holly-ivy

Retire Member
Oct 14, 2007
sunny California
We've had beautiful weather. Walked 40 miles so far. 460 to go. Had hoped to be walking further by now, but I'm still doing the same distance, just a little faster.

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Foul weather, snow, ice... etc... have slipped off the band-wagon.... I'm at 58 km on my stationary bike.

me too Jackfrosty!!! I have pedometer so I will have to start making sure I wear it to work so I can keep track of my laps around the gym area (when no one is working out). Plus my teins have a practice tomorrow so I would like to take some laps around the ball field at that time!!!