May 2014 Rudy Day Movie

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

missjane

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Louisiana
Hello, everyone. Rudy Day will be next Sunday, but if some of you are like me, you don't always get to celebrate it on that specific day, so I'm posting this month's movie just in case you want to do it one day this week.

Our movie this month is A Charlie Brown Christmas. I think I could watch it at least once a week all year. When I was little it always signaled that Christmas was not far away. I hope you have it or will buy it and watch it.

Here is a little history about the movie from Wikipedia:

A Charlie Brown Christmas is the first prime-time animated TV special based upon the comic strip Peanuts, by Charles M. Schulz. It was produced and directed by former Disney, Warner Bros. and UPA animator Bill Melendez, who also supplied the voice for the character of Snoopy. Initially sponsored by Coca-Cola, the special debuted on CBS in 1965, and has been aired in the USA during the Christmas season every year since: on CBS through 2000, and on ABC since 2001. Long an annual telecast, the special is now shown at least twice during the weeks leading up to Christmas. The special has been honored with both an Emmy and Peabody Award.

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
I ordered it from the library and it's ready for pick up!

housewife2

Premiere Member
Aug 3, 2008
va
thanks I own it . watch it a lot. will watch again . I love Charlie brown

housewife2

Premiere Member
Aug 3, 2008
va
watched Charlie brown grand kids was over so they enjoyed it.