May 2019 Declutter Club

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
WOW, Pam that is quite a lot to get out of the apartment, you must notice the difference with it all gone.

Reactions: Ahorsesoul

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
Wow, Pam nice job on blessing others.

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Pam, you should do that more often! so much less stuff to take care of, clean and organize. And more space! It's good for the spirit.

DH took ddil's bike from our garage to her house yesterday.
I prepped another bag of dvd's for ds... now if I can get them to his house!

Have put a ceramic cat in the giveaway bag. Having a hard time decluttering this morning - hummm will have to work on that.

Holiday_Mom

Premiere Member
Sep 12, 2009
I sorted through papers that were piling up on the computer and filled a plastic grocery bag with trash. That felt good. Ahhh...

Minta

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premiere Member
Oct 14, 2007
South NJ
Went through a couple more boxes and bags from the garage/shed that I had not touched since we moved in and threw enough stuff to fill 2 trash bags plus have another 2 bags for donations.

Myron's Mom

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ohio
I need to do digital decluttering. Tons on my phone and my computer.
I’ve been going through everything in my sewing room as we do a remodel job. I gave a big bag of stuff to my cousin who in turn took what she wanted and then sold the rest of it for me at her work place! I wasn’t expecting to get any money for the stuff, was a nice surprise.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia

Minta

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premiere Member
Oct 14, 2007
South NJ
Posted and sold some things we no longer use on the local facebook yard sale sites over the weekend. It was nice to get rid of that stuff plus make a few bucks in the process. Win Win!

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Looks like the decluttering is in full swing. Well done to you all.

KimD

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
CNY
Got all of Kenny's clothes gone thru. He got rid of quite a bit, sold them all on garage sale sites so he went to the mall last weekend and bought some new clothes. The good thing about him is he is so easy on clothes we can get a great resale price on them. He came home from the mall with so much. He ended up with 10 pair of new running shoes between what he took back for credit and of course grandma couldn't resist buying him a new pair. He will go thru one or two pairs during the summer which he will take back and get two or three new pair before he heads back to college so he will have 10 pair to last him thru Christmas at least.

Now going thru craft stuff and reorganizing my craft room. There is so much I don't even use anymore but having a hard time parting with it, I need to work on that. Kids said to let them go thru it. Yeah if I did that I wouldn't have anything left