May 2020 Declutter Club

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
Have a pair of like new black jeans and a pair of carpis to take to work to see if anybody wants tomorrow.

Have several small thinner towels to move out to either Allen in shop or to sister for animal shelter.

Threw out old meds, and then old lotion and such. And some of Allens empty bottles he had put back in linen closet! I swear!!!!

Reactions: jampss

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Went in the attic yesterday.
Threw away lots of old boxes, an old child music carrousel (broken). Put a few items up for sale... dd wants the exercise bench (again... just can't seem to get rid of that thing!), ds will take his ninja turtle lamp. I will drop of a few child puzzles, 2 old vases with dried flowers at the thrift store this afternoon.

halimer

Premiere Member
Aug 30, 2008
Long Island, NY
Another bag of donations ready to go. Still have until next Tuesday to finish up.

Two trash bags full of shredding.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Two trash bags full of shredding.
I did shredding too. Put 3 bags full into the compost and took another 2 bags to the farm for the gardens there. I am amazed at how much paperwork I have here.

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
Tomorrow Allen will take 3 things of magnetic things for Teigans new dry erase/magnetic board. ABCs upper and lowers, numbers with the symbols, and dinosauers. Also found a couple things that go with her Barbie camper she has there.

Tried my new shoes on and they are 8.5 but think I need a 9 so will see if sis can wear them.