May Celebrate Me

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Pamelajane

Retire Member
Apr 19, 2008
Hertfordshire.UK.
Just wondered what everyone was doing this month.

I have not done this before and this week i became so bogged down with work and housework i could have cried, i have had to remind myself that it's never all going to get done and in my attempt to get ahead i have left myself behind!

My day is the 19th, i think that i will have some reading time. I am a big Oprah fan and have her magazine shipped to me on Subscription, it's not a flick through magazine and i never get the time to read it properly so i am going to make that my celebrate Me day especially as the articles are quite often about self nurturing, there will be lots of tips!

Pamelajane

holly-ivy

Retire Member
Oct 14, 2007
sunny California
Going to get a massage this week. I'll be using a gift certificate that was last year's Mother's Day present - why have I waited so long for some pampering?

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
I HAVE to have a pedicure...my feet look horrible!

aggy

Santa's Elves
Oct 11, 2007
Baltimore, Maryland
Mine is the 26th. I've been working on my bedroom a lot lately. I bought new curtains, bedsheets, and new 32" flatscreen tv and now I want a home theater system. I've been comparison shopping for about two months and I've finally decided that this month would be the month I'd purchase one. It will be a gift to myself for Celebrate Me. Other than that I haven't made any other plans.