May Turkey Day

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
Making delicious turkey salad and turkey sandwiches! We eat vegetarian (almost vegan) food at home, so I will be roasting several of the Quorn brand turkey rolls. This makes delicious turkey sandwiches and turkey salad!!! Doesn't that sound great to have in your refrigerator for hot summer days! (Of course, using real turkey is great too! :friendly: And then you get that heavenly turkey aroma throughout the house!!!)

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
POOH....I totally missed Turkey Day last week....guess I will try and get it in this Thursday... :flower:

snowangel00

Santa's Elves
Oct 9, 2007
Winter Wonderland
Don't feel bad Ginger, it totally passed me by as well.

Amazing how the holiday season seems so far away - yet I missed these dates and I realize I am one month closer ... :)

Cathymac

Super Moderator
Oct 10, 2007
Arkansas-Go Razorbacks! Whoo Pig Sooie!
I updated Scarecrow Soup with a few little tips and hints from Gooseberry Patch. Maybe you'll get some ideas that you haven't thought of or have forgotten. I especially like the one about sharing a jack o'lantern with elderly neighbors. Hope you enjoy it!!

snowangel00

Santa's Elves
Oct 9, 2007
Winter Wonderland
Cathy! Thank you for posting these tips from your Gooseberry Patch book.

I just love these books! Their tips are such great ideas and just reading them on your blog made me feel all warm and cozy. Just like a cool autumn evening.

Thank you for sharing!

Here's to hoping we all remember and get to enjoy Turkey Day next month! :turkey: