Michael's craft store 60% off

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Bren

Retire Member
Dec 30, 2007
Virginia
I took the plunge & bought lots of fun Christmas items for next year. My store is at 60% off w/ a decent selection. I knew if I waited for a lower price the stock would be sorely depleted. I'm not super close to the store either. Here's a list of my goodies, all for around $35:

-two stockings that will coordinate w/ my existing ones
-a hanging ornament box
-two bars of Christmas soap (one shaped like a candy cane, the other scented like cinnamon)
-two bags of big pinecones mixed w/ bells & red twine balls.
-a cute elf boot ornament with jingle bell trim...our visiting Elf will bring this (his name is Boots!)
-three Mary Engelbreit mugs filled w/ candy canes...again, the Elf will bring these for the kids.

-The wreaths & floral arrangements were 70% off so I bought a new wreath for my front door for just $14.99 (had been $49.99).

Gotta' love bargains :party: .

Bren :jumpinghearts:

P.S. I found three slingshot toys clearanced at Bed, Bath & Beyond, $1.99 each....More Elf presents. They are a snowman, Santa & a reindeer. They have elastic arms & plush bodies. You use little openings in their gloves to stretch them with your fingers & send them flying. They talk/sing after they go flying. VERY funny :rotflol: .

pattycakes

Retire Member
Nov 4, 2007
shutterbugsmd.blogspot.com
Yep--our Michael's is also at 60% off. I got a set of mini-cookie cutters in Christmas shapes and a ceramic mini-loaf pan that was normally $1--for 40 cents! It was the last one left! I also got a Santa fisherman ornament for $1 for DBIL for next year--he's an avid fisherman. They had lots of berry napkin rings and personalized snowman bell ornaments...not much else. Their trees were still $75!!!