Month by Month Flea Market Finds

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Santa_Elf

Retire Member
Oct 29, 2007
Wylie, TX (NE of Dallas)
Gingerbug - I really like the rabbit. The house will be so cool come chinese new year. AND i can just see you as a 'bunny'. ROFL

eddei

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Great finds! and a very good idea for that party - rabbits & playboy bunnies!

appleton

MHH Member
Nov 7, 2007
Those are excellent finds! The benches will create a wonderful display & I love rabbits! Actually, looks like I've started collecting them.

Its funny but when I'm looking to add to someone's collection (usually gift shopping), I often discover how much I like what their collecting (examples: birds, rabbits, Santas). My friend is no longer adding to her rabbit collection, but I keep finding them. Over the weekend I found a rabbit music box at the thrift store for .25 that's perfect for a summer, garden theme.

Thanks for sharing your blog! Lots of good stuff over there to get me inspired!

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
I know what you mean appleton and don't EVER tell anyone you collect something or you will end up with hundreds of them...LOL

I am trimming down a lot of my collections.....just too much stuff....so the bunnies are just temporary.....until the Chinese New Years Eve event and then I will give most of them away or donate them to Goodwill. I will keep a couple.

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
PS.....I am loving the benches and I don't even have anything sitting on them yet....:)

PSS.....I must remember to get the Playboy Bunny attire when it's Halloween....I'm sure there's none available in February!

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
I love it Ginger! ... and I started reading your posts about CIJ. It is a very nice blog & I love the flea-market picture.

Basket

Retire Member
Dec 25, 2007
Northern Germany
Like the new look. The labels help to find things better. Thanks for reorganizing your site.
It`s very diversified (diversified could be my new word for 2011 :) )