Most awesome Christmas planner ever!

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
It IS!

Yes, this is the best Christmas notebook I've ever seen. Not sure I'd be putting in photos but what a great gift idea!

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
Awesome! TFS!

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
Super, super beautiful if you use it as a keepsake for later. Practical..not sure, but it does make me want to spruce up my notebook though and making it pretty at least.

teachermomof2

Santa's Elves
Premiere Member
Oct 27, 2007
PA
Very nice! I would love it, but don't know if I have the patience to make it. lol

AuntJamelle

Premiere Member
Oct 22, 2007
South Bend, IN
Oh it is lovely! SO pretty!

I guess she plans on having one for each year? To look back on and review?

I'd like to do something similar to this project in look, but have it designed for use from year to year...

My big stumbling block is that all my lists are living breathing from year to year...so I keep them all on a thumb drive that I have access to from home or work.

Practical yes. Does it feed my soul to look at files on a computer screen? Not so much :)

There's got to be a middle ground!!! Wish me luck finding it! lol

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
I agree. It's a fine balance. I would like to make mine more "user" friendly and "pretty". I do love my files online to print though. I have a thing about keeping them orderly looking, so if I change my mind or make a mistake, I want to "start over".

DebbiGall

Santa's Elves
Premiere Member
Yes she makes one for each year.
And it would be an awesome keepsake, would look so cool to have them all lined up on a shelf for Christmas to look back on what you did in previous years. And what a wonderful legacy to leave your kids. They are the A5 size so they would be very portable.
I just love this ideal.

Colleen in PA

Retire Member
Aug 20, 2008
What a beautiful book *sigh*

My Christmas NB is much more utilitarian. It's just a large binder (with pretty paper on the front cover) and multiple tabs. I reuse it each year and just move the prior year's calendar, gift list, CiJ list and stocking stuffer list to a folder in my filing cabinet for reference.

Last year I used a Smash Journal to store all of the little tidbits, tear files and some photos of our decorations and celebrations and favorite cards, etc...I also included my debrief. It was easy (the pages are premade) and it's nice to be able to look back. Plus, the "fancy" didn't get in the way of the real Christmas prep. ;)