Move It Out Monday 1/11/10

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
I thought I'd start my daily routines again....so it's MOVE IT OUT MONDAY....the goal is to get rid of one bag or box of trash, old clothes, clutter, books, or a old piece of furniture thats gathering dust in the basement or garage...

SUNDAY....I actually moved two bags of old clothes and trash...out out out of the laundry room.....it feels GREAT.....but I'm not done...I need that box or bag for Monday......so I think I'm going to tackle a bookcase and take a box of chapter books to school to donate to the classrooms....books are not a great thing to hold onto forever they get old and musty and don't stay nice...these are books from when my youngest was in school...so they're still good but not needed...I told her I would keep a few that she had autographed by authors and the rest ....bye bye....one box wont even make a dent in what we have...but its a small step...Wish me luck

What will you move out on Monday???

DawnSu

Premiere Member
Sep 8, 2008
Missouri
Good Luck with ur books lady.... I hav ebeen doing this, for the past few weeks, as I moved my pc room from downstairs to another room upstairs.. So I removed alot of things from there.....lol
Have a great week,
DawnSu

Pamelajane

Retire Member
Apr 19, 2008
Hertfordshire.UK.
I have moved out a sack of clothes, collection today.

Pamelajane

teachermomof2

Santa's Elves
Premiere Member
Oct 27, 2007
PA
Currently I have 4 sacks full of clothing to go to GoodWill. I also have a box of assorted toys. I hope to have dh take it with him today and drop it off.

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Yesterday I deleted pics on the computer... a box's worth... so that counts I think

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
I have 2 big trash bags of toys and more little bags of clothes that need to go to Goodwill. Maybe i'll make that one of my tasks for today, to drop them off and get them out of here!

CanadianJingles

Retire Member
Oct 13, 2007
I have some clothing bagged to go to the Diabetes Clothesline (run by the Canadian Diabetes Assoc). They sell the clothes to the secondand store to raise money. I should call this morning to be put on the list for pickup. They will pick up; you just leave the bags on the front step the day they are in your neighbourhood.

Colleen in PA

Retire Member
Aug 20, 2008
I have 2 bags of children's clothing in my car to drop off for the Purple Heart...it's on my To Do list for after work!

Pam Spaur

Premiere Member
Jul 17, 2008
Muncie, IN
The back seat of my car is FULL of things to give to a thrift store! I am so glad to get it out of my house! I decided when it got packed up, it wasn't going back in. I still have a ways to go, but I am very happy to get it all out of my apartment. Space is at a premium there!

Christmaslvr

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
Sebastian, FL
I dont' have anything to "move out", but I wanted to say that everyone is doing great letting go of their stuff!!