Move It Out Monday 1/3/11

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Good Job Ahorsesoul......at least you have a plan!!! And they are ready to go!

girlsinmo

Premiere Member
Jan 1, 2008
MO
I put a bag of trash(papers, boxes etc..) out of front room last night while DH did the kitchen trash. I think I will box my ornaments up in a bit. They won't officially be out of the house but they will "move out" of the front room...

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Today I am "moving out" a bunch of boxes from the things we got for Christmas and some food from Christmas that needs to go BYE BYE....lol

Hey at least I moved out something....every little bit helps...Awesome job everyone!

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
I just tossed out some leftovers from Christmas dinner. Thanks Ginger for the reminder! Next in the refrig I need to check over the condiments and toss the old ones.

girlsinmo

Premiere Member
Jan 1, 2008
MO
Except for a few small pieces I kept out for Winter cheer, my Christmas stuff is back in it's place. I like putting less up, less to put up when it's over but just as enjoyable for the season as ALOT.

LadyEvenstar

Retire Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southeastern PA
Today wasn't as productive as I'd hoped in the Move It Out department. As usual, I really underestimated how long things would take and my "running around" errands took way longer than I'd planned. No help for it - the cupboards were absolutely bare and I neede to get to the bank, etc.

I did get a couple bags of trash out so I am counting that and hoping for better progress tomorrow.

UPENDI

Retire Member
Nov 21, 2009
Some progress here! A little bag of trash, quite a bit of recycling, and about a dozen random things thrown in a donation box. But most importantly, I have finally put up some shelves in the garage to store the empty boxes I'm saving for our move in June. This freed some room in the garage, so it will make it a little easier to sort thru the remaining boxes.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
I have been out at work today so not much has been done. We get a garbage pick up every week and often the bin is not full, I am going to try and fill up my garbage bin every Thursday.

Farmermom4

Retire Member
Nov 1, 2007
Our holiday house in North Idaho
I got quite a bit of garbage collected on Sunday that was taken out, yesterday nothing moved out. Today I have to have a paperwork catch-up day so maybe I can get something moved out today!

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
Good for you, Farmermom4 and sweetpumpkinpye!!! I use "Move It Out Monday" as a REMINDER! It starts the week off... reminding me to get stuff OUT!!!! Sometimes it happens on Monday.... sometimes on another day!

Just like "Visiting Paris" on Tuesdays. (Cleaning the bathroom... for those not yet fluent in MHH-Talk!) I do not like to clean the bathroom all in one day.... so "Tuesday" is sort of a deadline for me! If I have cleaned in short bursts throughout the week... my reward is that there is not too much to do on Tuesday!

We gratefully accept ALL little "helps" to keep us flowing in the right direction! GO US!!!!