Move It Out Monday 12-5-11

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
It's another Move It Out Monday.....let's get some clutter out of the house so we will be ready for the Christmas gifts.

I plan to work in the family room....I'll see what I can MOVE OUT

:clothes:

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
I went through Eli's toys Friday night and a bunch of them went out in the trash today. There's another box of baby toys that needs to go to Goodwill. DH went through his stuff yesterday and has a pile for Goodwill as well. If I end up going to town today i'll take it all but i'll more than likely wait until I have to make a trip to town since we live so far out. However, the thought is there. :)

FrostyShimmer

Premiere Member
Nov 4, 2007
We just had a bday party for the little one, so I'm going to find homes for all the new stuff and get rid of all the boxes, ribbons and bags, which naturally received more attention than the toys!

sierra_mtns

Retire Member
Oct 9, 2011
DH brought in the Christmas totes last night and I went through them. There's a whole tote of Christmas stuff that I'm not going to use ever again. I brought it to work to give to the various nonprofits in our building. They can either decorate with it, or they can give it to clients.

Managed to get a bag of recycles prepped and in the car also. The nonprofit north of us collects all recycles and takes them to the recycle place. They use that money to stock their kitchen with coffee, tea, etc.