Move It Out Monday May 23

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

CraftyLady

Retire Member
Apr 4, 2011
Today I'm getting rid of 4 old cell phones and chargers. I stuffed them into the recycle envelopes that came with our new phones. Friday I got rid of a full trash bag from the basement along with regular trash and Saturday I got rid of the honeysuckle that didn't make it through the Winter.

Good luck moving it out everyone!

Colleen in PA

Retire Member
Aug 20, 2008
Today I'm getting rid of 4 old cell phones and chargers. I stuffed them into the recycle envelopes that came with our new phones.

I need to look into this...I have a shoebox full of old phones and chargers and 2 REALLY old MP3 players! Thanks for the idea!

CraftyLady

Retire Member
Apr 4, 2011
I need to look into this...I have a shoebox full of old phones and chargers and 2 REALLY old MP3 players! Thanks for the idea!

I think I also saw a bin for old cell phones at the entrance of Best Buy if you don't have envelopes to send them in. I just checked the Best Buy website and they take cell phones and MP3 players for their recycling program if you have a store near you.

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
11 t-shirts + 1 3-4 pant out the door.

Tons of papers on the counter out the door or stored in the right place

KimD

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
CNY
Cell phones reminds me I have 6 old ones here to send into school with the kids. They are now in Makayla's backpack to take in tomorrow, for each one they turn in they will buy a cellphone for soldiers an on going thing they have done for about 3 years now.

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
I am sorting wedding stuff so getting alot of paper, cardboard to the recycling piles, stuff all taken back now, and moved some excess paper supplies, milk, bread and pens to a neighbor to have.