Movie Marathon tonight

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

girlsinmo

Premiere Member
Jan 1, 2008
MO
Had hubby dig the DVD player out. We're having a movie marathon tonight.

Granddaughter picked first movie out. So at the moment we're watching Charolette's Web. Think Little Woman will be next in line.

We have chips, hotdogs, and sodas for snacks. Might get us some chocolate out in a bit.

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
That sounds like so much fun!

girlsinmo

Premiere Member
Jan 1, 2008
MO
It always nice to visit with that "some pig" Wilbur. He's radiant, terrific and humble. Very good words and Charlotte is a good friend.

Now it's time to visit with the March girls-Meg, Jo,Beth and Amy and of course their good friend Lorrie(Lawrence)

girlsinmo

Premiere Member
Jan 1, 2008
MO
Ok after our lovely visit with the March girls it's time for my granddaughters ALL time favorite Christmas movie. We watch this movie so much from Halloween on till in all honesty I get tired of it lol.

But with no futher adue it's time for Tim Allen in The Santa Clause.

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
Girlsinmo -- thank you so much for reminding us just how delightful these magical moments can be!!! You made such a wonderful night for your family!!!!

On Saturday night - I was restless, cranky and a little bored. My husband suggested a quick trip to the store (I hadn't been out of the house all day.) The change of scenery brightened things up quite a bit. Then - he suggested watching the movie ("Oceans 13"). I was still pretty cranky and sullen and declared "I've seen it. It is OK. I'll watch the beginning with you." He didn't get offended - he just turned the movie on.

OF COURSE, the cranky old lady (me) had NOT seen Oceans 13. (There is also an Oceans 11 and Oceans 12. I had seen those.)

Oceans 13 is much much much better than the others. It is set in Las Vegas -- with lots and lots of incredible Las Vegas beautiful hotel scenes. And lots of funny laughs. Much better plot and acting than the first two movies. Not to mention the ultra-handsome George Clooney and Brad Pitt both starring!!!

So - it turned out to be a great, fun night! In spite of the cranky old lady!!! :santalol:

mummytummy

Premiere Member
Oct 14, 2007
Perth WA
I love movie nights ::eek:rnament:

Snowbelle27

Santa's Elves
Oct 13, 2007
West Midlands, UK.
Sounds like you had a wonderful evening! Am looking forwad to doing something similar for Christmas in July.

:haha: