My countdown to the Boo!Bash

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Wonderful photos!!! I'll have to get some of mine up!!!

Cathymac

Super Moderator
Oct 10, 2007
Arkansas-Go Razorbacks! Whoo Pig Sooie!
Aggy-I did! Several people commented on it and I told them "my friend Aggy told me how to make it." After about the third time I told someone that, my DH said "Do I know your friend Aggy?" LOL! I had to laugh! :santalol:

goodpace

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Elizabeth City, NC
That looks like you had a great time! I'm glad the weather held out for you. It rained here for 2 and a half days and I mean it was looking like we needed to find some wood for the next ark weather! I finally, finally, finally got my last two bushes lighted near the porch and the cemetery in the front yard yesterday. I was starting to think we might have to go without this year. Even my DH mentioned he would like to have a party sometime around Fall/Halloween and he is the all-time-Grinch of all Holidays! He does love to BBQ so maybe we should plan for next year?

:jack:

Cathymac

Super Moderator
Oct 10, 2007
Oh, yes! I highly recommend it, especially if you can hold it outside. It was great, and the best part is now my backyard and porch are clean and decorated for Thanksgiving! I'm sitting on the porch right now, typing away! We are planning on having dessert out here for Thanksgiving if it's not too cold or wet. Cold shouldn't be much of an issue--we can have a fire in the firepit!

Make a note in your fall or Halloween notebook to plan with us next year-we're planning on doing round 2!!

qltmrkt

Premiere Member
What time did you start BooBash? How long did it last? I had our first annual (I hope many more) Fall Birthday Bash 3 weeks ago (4 of 5 birthdays in the fall). I think I started too early because by the time it was dark enough to light the firepit, everyone was exhausted and full from all the food I made(me included ;) ). Needless to say we didn't light it. It's still sitting there waiting for us. So are the marshmallows that I bought to roast. The two DS are home from college this weekend so maybe Saturday night.......

Cathymac

Super Moderator
Oct 10, 2007
We started at 7 p.m. and it was over about 10:30 p.m. My original plan was to start at 4 p.m., and have hot dogs and chili, but I was afraid of exactly what you described! It seemed about the right time to start and the right amount of time to party!