My Elf Finally Has a Name

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
I posted before that my 16 year old daughter thought our elf was a bit "SCARY" looking. BUT this weekend, she finally got past it and we came up with a name. The process itself was hysterical. So the has a variety of color. For example, one arm is green, one is yellow, one leg is pink and so on. He's very colorful, so we were wanting something that would represent that. I don't know if any of you watch America's Got Talent, but my daughter wanted to name him "Prince Poppy****".....Uhhhh...NO!!! I told her my grand children are not going to be calling their elf Prince Poppy****. So we finally decided on "Gavin Gumdrop". I don't know how much I'll use him, but I"m going to try and deliver her gifts by elf this year, rather then doing the 12 days of Christmas in her stocking. Just something different to spice it up.

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Michelle do post a pic of the elf. Love the name :) My kids are older but they still like the elves... it is magical!

ChristmasPir8

Premiere Member
Nov 8, 2008
La La Land
I remember him and while there is a snack called that I agree not sure I would want my kiddos running around saying that either ;) do like the new name.

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Love the name!! and the story!

:rudolph:

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
As soon as I get him on my blog, I'll send you a link with his pic.

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
He made his appearance hanging from my daughters Christmas tree today with a new Barbie Ornament...