My Magical Moment

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Life has been hectic lately and I have had very little time to spend here at the boards....my magical moment was when I tried to pull up the boards and realized...POOF...they were gone...it was just at that moment that I realized how much the boards still meant to me...I wasn't ready to just let them disappear into the cyber cemetery.

I have done a lot of thinking over the last few days and honestly...my house and life was actually in a lot better shape when I was a frequent poster and active member here. It's easy to get caught up in the hectic pace of life and forget what's important to us.

I am a person with many interests but at the core of those interests are people...family and friends... MHH gives me the inspiration to live life fully....to have fun with the people in my life. And those people also include my online friends.

My "real life" friends kid me a bit about that...but when I was upset and stressing over "what in the world happened to the boards." It was my online friends...that stayed up until 2:00 am with me.... looking at the mess and hypothesizing about what happened...It was my online friend who helped set up the new boards on a holiday weekend....and it's my online friends who rejoiced at "coming home"...today!

So when I say WELCOME HOME...I say it to myself as well...now we best get busy...Christmas is right around the corner!!!!

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
So glad you're there for us Ginger! Thanks once again.

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
I kinda got teary on that one...

Santa_Elf

Retire Member
Oct 29, 2007
Wylie, TX (NE of Dallas)
Gingerbug - you always put my feelings into words so well. I haven't been actively on the boards for a while - life always seemed to get in the way. But boy was I shocked at much I missed them when they were gone. I was so glad to read your facebook status that they were back up. Thank you so much for all you do.

EllaBlue

Retire Member
Oct 13, 2007
Vancouver, B.C. (Canada)
I didn't realize how much I have come to rely upon our little community until we were unable to access the boards. I was compulsively checking the site all weekend and lamenting to DH that I was going through withdrawal this weekend for my Christmas fix. I am so grateful for all the work that Ginger and her elves have down during this holiday weekend in order for us to access our on-line community. With Thanksgiving coming up soon here in Canada, this will definitely be one of the things that I am going to be grateful for this holiday season.

caitsmum

Retire Member
Nov 6, 2008
Bedfordshire England
Homecoming!

I've missed everyone too - even though I don't post that much!

I've made a start on HGP this year (having only ever done Christmas Countdown before!) but without the boards I'm slcaking off already!

AM