My Newest Piece of Decor....

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

thechristmasnut

Retire Member
Jun 30, 2008
Columbus, Ohio
thanks ladies.... Im happy with it... has me itching to do a few more I did that one to hang inside Im now considering making some for my front door, side door and french doors out back...

And Yes SleighLady... I cant wait we bought this house 5 months ago and gutted it down to the bones and have been rehabing it just my husband and myself... its going to be really rewarding when we get it done knowing we did it all on our own with out any help. Lots of blood, sweat and tears over the last five months... Were hoping to have it done and start moving in mid Nov.... Just in time to decorate.... YAY!!!!

Thanks again ladies for all the nice comments!

HUGS!

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Your wreath is very pretty. Would look great on French Doors

Pam Spaur

Premiere Member
Jul 17, 2008
Muncie, IN
I don't know for sure if this is the right section to put this in. I was at KMart after work last night. They had several decorated Christmas trees up; didn't see anything else such as the decorations for the tree ::eek:rnament: , but (think musically here) "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!".

Later, I went to Dollar Tree and Big Lots. Both of these stores have a lot more Christmas stuff on the shelves. I was so happy. My eyes got big and I said, "Oh, Christmas!" It's only a little over three months away, my friends. Woohoo!! :pink: (that's me doing a Christmas dance of joy!) :rotflol:

:bigsnow:

Winged One

Retire Member
Sep 2, 2008
Fluttering happily in the clouds!!
I was in a store at lunchtime which has part of it's Christmas decoration range out already - table toppers, novelty candles, door hangers, and a few tree decorations. I managed to buy my wrap for the year (2*8m rolls of a snowman fun print and 4*3m rolls of a silver snowflakes pattern - that should see me through I reckon). They had cards as well, but i want to buy charity ones (having supported ones that help in the developing world for a few years, I have started back closer to home in the last 2 years again, and am splitting between the Dyslexia Association and the local Children's hospital this year).

I did buy some tiny baskets though, to make a basket of flowers and fruit basket tree decorations for part of a wedding present set (it's a set of 12 decorations that are traditionally given to couples in Germany for their first Christmas).

dreamto

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
LOL I don't know how I missed this post back in Sept but I LOVE the wreath!!!!

Great job!!!!