My Note Book

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

DebbieGall

Retire Member
Jul 20, 2008
I heard about a software program that sounded very cool; so I researched it and found one on ebay for 10.00
and OMG how cool is it! it's a NOTE BOOK even looks like one and way cooler than word it makes actual pages with chapters and sub chapters and all kinds of neat things and the neatest thing of all is it prints out you note book! you can even have a lot of different note books going AT THE SAME TIME!

It's called Microsoft one note you have to check it out!

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
I have that program but haven't played with it. Now i'll have to check it out!

Snowbelle27

Santa's Elves
Oct 13, 2007
West Midlands, UK.
Thant sounds fantastic, will have to check it out.

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
Last night I started playing with One Note only to find that I had played with it before. LOL Anyway, I made a Christmas Notebook and transferred all my stuff over to it. It is pretty handy!

I found the MS link but it is much higher in price than that and I believe it offered a free 60 day trial which I might try when I get more organized for it. I recently tore all my binders apart to resituate them in August after all the CIJ festivities!!

Cindylouwho

Premiere Member
Nov 4, 2007
I'll be cracking my notebook open tomorrow for 7/25 but have been eyeing it and pondering if I want to go digital. I see it on Ebay. Do you have the 2007, 2003 or the the 2007 predecessor version?

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
I have the 2007 version.

DebbieGall

Retire Member
Jul 20, 2008
I have the 2003 version and I love it and when you get it all set up the way you want it you can print it out in either a regular size note book or a half size one. And I love how simple it it is to right click pictures from the net into it ; you dont even have to save as, just copy image and paste.

Cathymac

Super Moderator
Oct 10, 2007
Arkansas-Go Razorbacks! Whoo Pig Sooie!
I have it on my computer and never even knew it! I know it will never replace my physical book ( I like to hold it in my hand...same with my paychecks..no direct deposit for me, I like to look at it!) but I"m going to give it a shot when I get a chance to play with it. Thanks for sharing!

Cathymac

Super Moderator
Oct 10, 2007
Arkansas-Go Razorbacks! Whoo Pig Sooie!
Oh, my gosh, Debbie...you have created a MONSTER! I love this program...so much fun and so easy to use! Thanks for pointing it out...I never would have realized I had it if you hadn't mentioned it! Thanks again!