Need an ideal for display

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

DebbiGall

Santa's Elves
Premiere Member

Cindylouwho

Premiere Member
Nov 4, 2007
How about getting a tiny Christmas tree for your kitchen counter? And put all the ornaments on that, in theme. That would be cute!

CanadianJingles

Retire Member
Oct 13, 2007
I love your gingerbread men collection! I've thought about getting some and stringing them on a garland to hang between my cupboards so they'll be over my sink. :)

Kim Loves Snow

Santa's Elves
Aug 3, 2008
Richmond, Virginia
If you have enough cabinet space you could arrange them in a pretty Christmas basket and set them out.

teachermomof2

Santa's Elves
Premiere Member
Oct 27, 2007
PA
I have gingerbread men in my kitchen too! ;0) I have some of mine stuffed in baskets with greens and candycanes. I have gingerbread men and hearts on our backdoor wreath (our names are on each), so I love the wreath idea. Do you have space for a small tree on a countertop? I used to hang items on my cupboard door knobs too. Can you make any of them magnets for your fridge? Can you take an evergreen garland or swag and add them to that? Then you could swag it over the doorway?

DebbiGall

Santa's Elves
Premiere Member
My sister and I went to Schlitterbaln Christmas store in Greane Texas.
if you have never been there you have missed out on a truly great Christmas experience. Any way they had a tree suspended from the ceiling upside down it was gorgeous it looked like a chandelier. And they had a upside down wreath; the one they had was amazing. Anyway I tried it with my ginger bread men, it's not as cool as theirs was but you get the Ideal. Here's the link to a picture of mine.
http://debbieschristmas.blogspot.com/2009/12/i-saw-upside-down-wreath-at.html