Need help jumpstarting my brain on ways to use CriCut...

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

AuntJamelle

Premiere Member
Oct 22, 2007
South Bend, IN
For my birthday (Aug 6th) DH bought me TWO new CriCut cartridges, both Christmas themed.

I am overwhelmed with all of the cute things I could create!

And I am thus stalled on how I could use my CriCut for the holidays.

I already purchased Christmas cards on sale after last Christmas for this year. I do plan to make a handful of homemade cards and will use my CriCut to help that project.

My next thought was gift tags - but when I went up to the attic to doublecheck the colors of my wrapping supplies I realized that I purchased a TON of really pretty, glittery gift tags at the after Christmas sales as well.

So other than cards or gift tags, what could I do?

I thought of using the "placecard" feature to make little menu "tents" for the food I serve buffet style at parties - so people know what things are.

Maybe I could decorate labels for my homemade jams/preserves?

Any other ideas? What other things do we use paper for during the holidays that could be dressed up via what a CriCut machine produces?

Any suggestions are appreciated! :grin:

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
You need to go to cricut.com and go to the forum boards there. If your wanting to make gifts, the ideas are limitless. I feel the same way though..I love it for scrapbooking, but I haven't ventured into much of the other uses yet. But trust me, if you've got the time, the cricut machine can do it!!