Need some fellow input from our MHH family.....

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

TTR recipes each month!!!

• Total voters
Okay when we started TTR I was posting 3 recipes so everyone had "options" to choose from. Some people might not like some key ingredients (and what not) on some recipes so I felt options were best. It also seems that we have had a slow down on the rating process of the recipes. I am not sure if everyone has been very busy (as I too have been) with sports and end of school year projects, etc....

Would you rather we go down on recipe choices or keep the 3 available? I have also asked if there is any particular recipe you would like to see in the next months options and also haven't received any requests. Please help me in picking recipes you would like to try!!

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
For June how about some thing different for a hamburger recipe and a different kind of potato or macaroni salad?

Ahorsesoul I can definitely do the salad for this month as a "side"!! I forgot to include the original categorized monthly recipe list, here it is:

January- Main Dishes
February- Crockpot
March-Breakfast
April-Desserts
May-Sides
June-Breads
July-Appetizers
August-Drinks
September-Snacks
October-Freezer meals
November-Soups
December-Mixes

I can make June "Breads and BBQ"...that would be cool. I wanted to add like a hamburger bun recipe and such so they can all link in together nicely. I will be posting May's later on tonight because I am hoping to get more input from everyone.

momof4

MHH Member
Nov 3, 2007
Southwest Ohio
I appreciate all the work you've put into this!

I know I've slacked off on trying the recipes because things have been a bit busier and I find myself relying on my old standbys to save time. I like the idea of 3 recipes; I know that means more work for you - so, I say, do what you are comfortable with!

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
I like three for options but I honestly never get to try all three....one would be fine or maybe split the difference and do two

I love the salad idea for a side and I like the June barbeque idea

I don't mind doing the 3 options for people to choose between. I also think if we are using our GP, Turkey, and Rudy days to try them it works out but if I drop it down to 2 that gives everyone one of those days to try an unused recipe of their own or catch up on any recipes they missed!!!

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
I like the option of 3 but like the others I don't get to try them all. I try alot of new dessert recipes mostly BUT trying to get into other things. What ever works for you is fine!

Are we helping much?!?!

Snowbelle27

Santa's Elves
Oct 13, 2007
West Midlands, UK.
I also like the option of 3 to choose from. I usually just pick 1 which I think my family will like best. Did fall of the wagon last month, but promise to try harder!

Hope this is of some use.

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
I agree with everyone... 3 is good... but it's up to you... you're the one working hard here! and love the BBQ option and salads too!

Christysue

Retire Member
Oct 13, 2007
I like the 3 options, I usually try at least 2 of them. I am a bit behind there are still some from past months I will still try I just haven't had the time. I will look through the upcoming months and try to come up with some ideas.

Thanks for your work on this cristmascreations. :applause: I love this thread, I really enjoy trying new things.

I like the idea of 3 recipes to choose from because that way there is always something that appeals to someone!! I have been busy lately and haven't been visiting the site as often as usual but all 3 recipes sound really good this month and I can't wait to try them all!!!!!!!!! T :bigsnow: hanks for all of the hard work that you put into this! :bigsnow:

jackfrosty

Santa's Elves
Thanks for all your work,CC! I'm at a loss in the kitchen but I did try the Chocolate chip cookies(YUM!) and that sausage soup thingy with the swiss chard-Awesome! I like having the 3 choices-but usually only try one. I wouldn't mind some makeover recipes-the ones for lower cal versions of high fat recipes, etc. But I think you are doing a fantastic job and everyone has just been a bit distracted-at least that's been my case, anyway! Thanks for all your work!

Snowbelle27

Santa's Elves
Oct 13, 2007
West Midlands, UK.
Christmascreations, that sounds a great idea!

stoerkel

Retire Member
Apr 10, 2008
I'm new to this forum and haven't tried any of the recipes yet but I have printed out a few. I would love to see some fish recipes as I'm trying to eat fish at least 2x a week. Thanks for doing this.

snowangel00

Santa's Elves
Oct 9, 2007
Winter Wonderland
Also chiming in to say Thank You for all your hard work and dedication to this part of our community. I've always enjoyed the 3 different recipes you've posted - and if you feel this is something that works for you, I'd love to see this continue.

Again, Thank You! :flower: