New Board Questions

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Just wanted to let everyone know I am learning my way around the new boards...just like you. Let's all help each other out...if you learn/know how to do something...and someone asks about it...feel free to post an answer....we are a community and are all here to help each other. Don't think you have to wait for me or one of the mods to answer...if you know how...SHARE IT!!!

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
I miss my active post button :(( I know I can use the quick link with today's post. Just a matter of getting used to this.

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
hehehehe....I don't even know what the active post button was...lol

thood

MHH Member
Oct 18, 2007
It may not be exactly the same as the active button, but the "new posts" button will show you all the posts since the last time you visited.

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
Ginger did mention that there were several posts that could not be transferred due to corrupted data and other reasons so the Fall topics may have been in that category if you don't see them on the boards.

As far as viewing your own posts, check in your User CP or profile page area and there may be a link there, I can't remember for sure though.

Just checked and if you click on your username you will be taken to your public profile page. From there click on the Statistics tab and you will see a link the find all posts by the specific user. Just click on that link and all your posts should come up.

Last edited:

candycane

Retire Member
Oct 7, 2008
Kentucky,USA
www.teresascrafts.etsy.com
Ginger did mention that there were several posts that could not be transferred due to corrupted data and other reasons so the Fall topics may have been in that category if you don't see them on the boards.

As far as viewing your own posts, check in your User CP or profile page area and there may be a link there, I can't remember for sure though.

Just checked and if you click on your username you will be taken to your public profile page. From there click on the Statistics tab and you will see a link the find all posts by the specific user. Just click on that link and all your posts should come up.

Thanks! :)