New site on weddings

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Farmermom4

Retire Member
Nov 1, 2007
Our holiday house in North Idaho
Thanks luludou, we are in wedding mode, and on a budget, will need all the help we can get.

Lolwlias

Premiere Member
Oct 14, 2007
Cadyville, NY
Glad I saw this. Dd is planning a 2012 wedding. (We are going to a bridal show next Sunday.)

Kim Loves Snow

Santa's Elves
Aug 3, 2008
Richmond, Virginia
What a fun site and lots of things that can be used for other occasions as well. I'm going to send this link on to work where we see brides all the time.

If any of those who are planning a wedding need to ask questions, I'm happy to try to help. I was just married a year ago and I work with brides all the time at work. I love unique details and have seen a lot over the years.

Have fun with all the wedding planning but first and foremost, remember to slow down, breath and enjoy the process. It's a once in a life time event filled with moments you'll want to cherish. Also, for mothers of the brides, I HIGHLY recommend that you either hire a day of event coordinator or hand those details off to super organized Aunt Linda. YOU want to be there with your daughter as she goes through the steps of getting ready, not off chasing the ring bearer who has taken his shoes off for the fifth time. So critical!

Enjoy!

Saquilla

Retire Member
May 15, 2010
Perth, Australia
Great site - thank you for sharing!

My sister got engaged on New Years, and is also planning a 2012 wedding :D

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
Lots of good ideas. Kim, great advice!