New Years Grand Plan

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Just wanted to let everyone know that as part of our "Open House" in January we will kick off a round of the New Years Grand Plan.....I don't know about you but I really need to get my house in shape AGAIN!!! We will plan on starting after January 10th. Want to give us all time to say goodbye to OC.

happy2bme

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
My Happy Place
This is a great idea. My house will need some work as well after the holidays.

:snowman: Melanie

Holiday Joy

MHH Member
Nov 4, 2007
I'm with you completely! Looking forward to the 10th!

Woman

Retire Member
Oct 14, 2007
Fallsington, Pa
I am marking my calendar now-my house will really need a good cleaning after the holidays-WOMAN

:bigsnow: :bigsnow: :bigsnow:

jackfrosty

Santa's Elves
I was just thinking the other day that I have to let go because there is no way I'm getting this all done before the Holiday-especially with little messmakers throwing wrenches into my plans! January will be the perfect start to a fresh new year-I'm so glad I've got help just a click away!

jampss

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
FL
Oh, a fresh start sounds so ... refreshing! Didn't really know what this was on OC, if it was there, but I'm looking forward to learning about some great household "grand plans". Thanks so much! :bigsnow:

Snowbelle27

Santa's Elves
Oct 13, 2007
West Midlands, UK.
This sounds a wonderful idea. I've been following the HGP and it seems so long a go now that I started it, that by the time Christmas is over it will all need starting again. So I'll be following avidly. January 10th a great date, will give me time to put away my decorations (properly) and inventory them and any new things I may buy in the January sales.

:globe:

Cathymac

Super Moderator
Oct 10, 2007
Arkansas-Go Razorbacks! Whoo Pig Sooie!
I'm in. My house needs work right now, so I can only image what it will look like after the kids have been home for two weeks, with new toys and lots of wrapping paper!! :help:

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Okay we will launch the NEW YEARS Grand Plan as part of our OPEN HOUSE...January 10th: We will plan on prepreping on the 10th-11th-and 12th and then start off on week one....the 13th!!! I LOVE the JUMPSTART JANUARY......we will use that as our thread starter:

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Okay here's the link to the Grand Plan site so you can check out the weeks etc. The site shows the Holiday Grand Plan and we will be adapting it to fit our New Years Plan....more details will follow after Christmas....

http://holidaygrandplan.com/

momof2boys

MHH Member
Nov 18, 2007
I love the "jumpstart January" idea. Jan 10th is on the calender and you can count me in!!!!

mummytummy

Premiere Member
Oct 14, 2007
Perth WA
:snowman: Count me in, taking a few days off work that week to "tidy up" so perfect timing :snowman: