New Years Grand Plan

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

jkbb2

Retire Member
Oct 17, 2007
I'm in too, I am needing to do this, again, as well! :smile:

Pipster

MHH Member
Dec 28, 2007
Sherwood Forest
I need this as well, i need to get some discipline in my life and what with money being tight i need something to focus on other then shopping at weekends!

Bring it on!! :pink:

Minnie-Mouse

Retire Member
Dec 28, 2007
Count me in! I'm SO ready to get organized. I swear I get by, not only the holidays, but the "normal" days, by the skin of my teeth sometimes and I'm so tired of it. :sad: I have all the intentions in the world of getting "organzied" and on top of things...but it always seems to fall by the wayside. This was one of my worst holidays as far as running around like a chicken without its head and I'm finally ready to actually DO the work rather than sit by and read about it. I'm so looking forward to joining you all and finally getting things organized for 2008! Thank you so much for doing this! :grin:

Basket

Retire Member
Dec 25, 2007
Northern Germany
Count me in, I have to get organized till March because it is Easter Sunday and the 50th birthday of my spouse. It will be fine to get some more motivation to get through all that 'ToDos' before

Berta

MHH Member
Dec 30, 2007
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! I am SO in!!! I desparately need to get my act more together at home. Things have tended to be a bit chaotic these last few months!!!:slap: I was so hoping to find this plan at one of the OH offshoots! Off to do some re-reading and planning!

Berta

thood

MHH Member
Oct 18, 2007
I'm in. What better way to start a new year at a new board than with a Grand Plan. The OC boards will be officially closed and my DD will be back in school and I'll be ready to clean house.

jyclassy

Retire Member
Oct 14, 2007
I want to jump into this also. I'm ready to clean,clean and declutter. Jumpstart January-a great idea. jy :heartsNY:

RosieLB

Retire Member
Jan 2, 2008
Oh PERFECT! :-D

The DH is out of the house on a business trip, so this is a perfect time to deep clean!