Notebook Workshop Week #2

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Okay last week we just talked about notebooks and sections...this week we ARE DOING....

Week of June 6-12: Calendars and Cards: Print calendars, set dates, Update Card lists and addresses etc.

Here's the goal for this week of the workshop:

1. Print off and jot down dates on the calendar...I mostly use Oct-Dec. but you can do whatever works for you.

2. Print off the address pages for Christmas Cards....if you have a set completed...then your goal is to update it.

3. IF....by some chance you have that done....then you are ahead of the game...and perhaps you'd like to dig out your Christmas cards and sign them....so they will be ready for mailing...

happy2bme

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
My Happy Place
I have a few addresses that I need to update. Good time to do it.

Colleen in PA

Retire Member
Aug 20, 2008
I have printed out my calendar pages June-December and put in all of the dates that I know we have obligations so far...

My Christmas card list is updated and ready to go...now all I have to do is decide on picture of the boys, take it and order my cards!!!

I spent some time this weekend going through my main Christmas NB and paring it down a bit. I need to do the same for my baking one. That may take a while ;)

orangesforadam

MHH Member
Oct 14, 2007
I just printed Oct - Dec and I'm gonna double check my cards list. I need to decide on what my card will be this year, and I love the idea of a photo card. I'll have to think about that.

Christmaslvr

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
Sebastian, FL
My notebook and list are good too. Need to start thinking of a card design for this year, we're going to use a photo from our cross country trip this summer...just have to figure out which one!

Christmaslvr

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
Sebastian, FL
My notebook and list are good too. Need to start thinking of a card design for this year, we're going to use a photo from our cross country trip this summer...just have to figure out which one!

Well we decided not to do a photo this year...now to find a card design...

HouseElf

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Oct 12, 2007
Ontario, Canada
www.pinterest.com
Making my cards, trying to do a few a week. So far I have 4 done... geesh.

Need to make a call to my MIL, so she can tell me who she wants me to send cards to lol