November 15 - Dining Spaces Week

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
Hi. If I'm not starting this thread correctly, I'll make corrections. This is a very timely week --- dining spaces week. It will be nice to get things spiffed up for Thanksgiving. Maybe I'll make the centerpiece this week. I'll be back later to post more ideas.

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
It's Tuesday. How are you doing on your dining spaces? I've begun work. I made a new centerpiece for the dining room table. Bit by bit, I will divide and conquer the room!

rockin_granola

Retire Member
Dec 27, 2007
Go Colts!
www.rockingranola.com
Hi everyone! This is a slow week for me as we're traveling for Thanksgiving next week so I don't really have to make my dining room "Table Service Ready"

But, I'm still giving it a good clean and focusing on the food I want to take for Thanksgiving at my parents' house next week. It is always a challenge to come up with a tasty dish that travels well that isn't cookies (not that there is anything wrong with cookies! LOL)

I have some holiday related things I need to get done this week:
- start putting together the kids Advent calendars
- start going through the Christmas decoration boxes and noting what we need (I already know we need ornament hangers) and checking lights .... plus just ridding out what we don't use, anything that is broken, not my taste, or not sentimental

Hope you all are having wonderful weeks!

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
Hi. Wednesday already. Definitely time to put some more work into the dining room. Just four people for Thanksgiving dinner. Easy and delightful!

happy2bme

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
My Happy Place
I don't have a large dining room, but it needs work.

The fan over my dining room table is gross and needs to be cleaned.

My hutch is in the dining room and I need to empty and clean it out. The glass doors are in need of a good washing.

As far as Christmas prep goes I am going to do my Christmas cards on Saturday while DH and the kids are out. Normally, the cards would be done by Halloween, but this year I am really dragging about getting them done.