November 2020 Declutter Club

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

halimer

Premiere Member
Aug 30, 2008
Long Island, NY
Put some picture frames in the donation bag.

Waiting for a pickup the day before Thanksgiving

missjane

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Louisiana
My sister and I took a booth at the local flea market just up the road from our house. A lot of the dishes and things I cleared out when we moved are in our booth. Win-win...getting rid of stuff and making more than I could sell it for at a rummage sale.

I have about 6 boxes to take to a thrift store of things left over from the rummage. I haven't been able to take them since I haven't had my car. Hope to take those Saturday. Then, I'll finally be able to get the carport clean.

I've been going through things in the storage building and have less and less in it. Some went in the rummage, some thrown out, some in the flea market booth. Now, I have a place for some things to go that I don't want to get rid of, but don't want it all stored in the house, either.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
DS did me a huge favour and took the bags that I had stored in the spare room to a charity bin. There were 5 or 6 bags so I am glad that they are gone. A lot of charities have stopped taking donations so it is harder to donate now.

halimer

Premiere Member
Aug 30, 2008
Long Island, NY
Decluttered a wreath and a sway - have two more pair of jeans and some knick knacks that have to go. If I could get into more places I could probably find more stuff.

missjane

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Louisiana
DH took the antique table I bought, but was soo small, to the consignment shop for me today. He took some things from under the carport to the storage building...mainly empty totes, which I'll use to put things into and onto the shelving units. We need to buy one or two more shelving units to go in there. I'm waiting to see if they'll go on sale after Christmas. I'll also check for them on Black Friday.