November 22 -- Entry Space Week

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
We are getting to the good part of the Houseworks Holiday plan! You KNOW that we will feel a lot better if our entry way looks good! And -- how long will it take to pick up and spiff things up a little? Not too long, I hope.

If time allows -- I will string some of the white small Christmas lights in the entry-way. I did one year, and it looked great.

Merry Christmas

MHH Member
Oct 16, 2007
Rocky Mountains
I just bought a tall snowman stand to put in my entry way. I can't wait to place him and see him glow!!

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
Good for you, Merry Christmas! The snowman sounds welcoming and festive!

I went shopping this afternoon. It was busy -- but not crazy! the (grocery) shoppers seemed happy and pleasant. Wouldn't it be great if that mood of happiness continued all through this year and into 2010?

Cindylouwho

Premiere Member
Nov 4, 2007
Will likely pick up the wreaths this weekend and take down the Autumn ones. All entrances are still in good shape from my Harvest Party (I've protected them from any mess and destruction my family could possibly hurl at them!)

rockin_granola

Retire Member
Dec 27, 2007
Go Colts!
www.rockingranola.com
Good morning HHP friends! Just wanted to pop in and check and see how everyone's week is going so far and wish you all a be-lated Thanksgiving for those of us in America and a Happy TGIF to everyone.

I have a few things to finish up on my entry decorating this weekend and then will jump to the next week .... can you believe it is almost December? WOW!

Best Wishes,
Kara

happy2bme

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
My Happy Place
I am cleaning my entry space this morning. For me that means wiping down the front door and the screen door. I will sweep off the entry way steps and clean the door mat.

Won't take me long. YAY!!

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
Two folding chairs and my husbands' golf clubs are now decorating the front entry. I would like to remove them this morning. AND..... put the Christmas wreath on the front door.

nursemomtothree

Retire Member
Aug 18, 2008
Tennessee
We bought new Christmas wreaths for the front doors ( we have a double door entryway in this house). We put up all the Christmas decorations yesterday. It was so hard to decide how to decorate this year. Even DH said so. We're so used to two story houses and hanging garland from the banister ( 20 years of this) and now this house is a one story. Oh well, we'll get it figured out and soon this house will feel like home.