November Personal Life Goals

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Family: Plan together for the coming holidays. Have conversations about what is meaningful and what can be let go...

Friends: This month my goal is to host a Gratitude Friendship Brunch. It is set for November 15th and we will have a brunch and also an ornament exchange!

Self: Begin a course of meditation....find a quiet time to do this....just ten to fifteen minutes a day.

Hobbies: Finish moving craft stuff upstairs to the office. Clean and declutter...organize!

Home: My goal for this month is to become more home centered. To make choices about stuff and follow through around the house. To accept that is I want it done...I am going to have to be the one to make it happen...

Spiritual: I am going to find a short prayer or inspirational saying and tape it to my bathroom mirror....I will take a minute to be very calm and read it each morning.

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
OMGosh! I so haven't been doing this, someone give me a kick. Back later with mine! Thanks for posting your's Ginger, totally reminded me.

cmerth

Premiere Member
Dec 19, 2007
thetilteditalian.com
Family-- Spend more time with Kiddo (non-school stuff). Now that I am home from hospital he needs more one on one time with me
--Have a date with hubby twice this month (no cost or little cost date)

Friend-- Spend more time nurturing the friendships I have (more emails and just because cards)

Self-- do all lung treatments, take all pills and take time each day to rest. Take mental health breaks to do things that "fill up my emotional cup", be honest with my feelings (and not hold them in and fester)

Hobbies-- spend more time knitting (get my projects done in time)

Home-- get back to doing my daily cleaning. Learn to let somethings go.

Spiritually-- spend more time in prayer, ready a devotional or scripture each day