November Rudolph Day 2013 Topic

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

HouseElf

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Oct 12, 2007
Ontario, Canada
www.pinterest.com
I am always pinning ideas on new and wonderful ideas on wrapping and decor for the holidays! The colours I enjoy the most, are the deep greens, golds and merlot.

For wrapping I am sticking with the brown craft paper, twine and assorted hand crafted tags this year. I really still like this simple look!

Decor, will remain about the same - usually the same items just using differently. I would like to pick up some more and interesting Nutcrackers (my middle son loves them) and thinking I will put a swag of evergreen with lanterns along our side walk/fence.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
We have a new house this year so i am looking for ways to decorate the new space. Wrapping will be the same a usual, with a variety of papers and bows, whatever takes my fancy.

aggy

Santa's Elves
Oct 11, 2007
Baltimore, Maryland
I too have been doing a lot of pinning. Can't wait for Thanksgiving week. I have gathered tons of decorating ideas. Last year I scored lots of wrapping paper, gift boxes, tissue paper, gift bags, etc. at 75% off.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Pinterest is amazing for finding ideas on decorating etc. at some stage I will have to clean out my boards, I have so much stuff on them.