Nutcraker items needed

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Rita

MHH Member
Oct 25, 2007
Hello all!
I am new to this board. I came over from the OC board. I am curious to know if anyone has seen any Nutcracker ornaments. I also collect Nutcrackers and have a few of those for my tree. I am interested in finding other Nutcracker members for my tree and ledges of my windows. I am also looking for fake frosted candy (sugar plums). Any other ideas on decorating using the Nutcracker theme would greatly appreciated?

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Welcome Rita....good to have you...don't know your taste but I noted a lot of nutcracker items in some of the dollar stores this year...Dollar tree and Deals

Cathymac

Super Moderator
Oct 10, 2007
Arkansas-Go Razorbacks! Whoo Pig Sooie!
Welcome, Rita! My DS14 collects nutcrackers and we found some really nice ones last year at Dollar Tree. I was really amazed at the quality...not outstanding, but not bad for $1! Our Hobby Lobby had a large selection, and I've seen some at Wal-Mart as well. Wal-Mart also had candy ornaments.

peppermint pattie

Retire Member
Oct 16, 2007
I was in cracker barrel yesterday and I believe they had a gingerbread man nutcracker. I love gingerbread boys and girls and I resisted but I noticed the nutcracker. Good Luck