****o!

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Saquilla

Retire Member
May 15, 2010
Perth, Australia
Hi Everyone,

I've just joined the forum and thought I'd come and introduce myself.

I'm a Mum living in Perth, Australia. I have two gorgeous girls (one is two and the other is almost three months old) and am currently on maternity leave. I've always loved Christmas and am a bit of a planning freak. Not so good at actually following through with my plans though hehe.

I'm hoping that by joining a forum I can get some motivation to follow through and be less stressed when it comes to December. I did the Houseworks plan last year, and it worked quite well for the plannng part. The housework part kind of fell to the side though.

This year I'm going to be doing the Holiday Grand Plan since I'll have so much more time while I'm off work.

I can't wait to get my notebooks sorted out (I already have a house notebook and a Christmas notebook, but they're in need of a makeover) and getting stuck in to holiday planning. Loving that this site has countdowns for other holidays as well.

Well, that's all for me for the moment. Looking forward to getting to know you all. Will be great to be able to talk to people who are similiarly obsessed with holiday planning - I'm sure my husband is sick of me going on about it!!

Have a fantastic Monday!!

Sarah
:)

Saquilla

Retire Member
May 15, 2010
Perth, Australia
Oh look... the forum confirms what so many people have already told me...

That I'm a fruitcake. HAHA!

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Welcome and make yourself at home....You are here at a good time....we are gearing up for our annual Christmas in July...lots of conversations, crafts, recipes, and other things!!!

Saquilla

Retire Member
May 15, 2010
Perth, Australia
Thanks Gingerbug! Sounds great!

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
H ello. Pleased that you have joined us. You certainly will have fun here.

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
What perfect timing -- to join the Magical Holiday Home Family while you are on maternity leave! More time to read all the great threads! AND -- if you are interested, for the first time ever -- we are trying a SUMMER Holiday Grand Plan! (Of course -- that would be a WINTER Plan - for you in Australia!) Check it out and see if it might interest you! Everyone gets to make the plan individual -- to fit THEIR own Summer (Winter)!!!

Pam Spaur

Premiere Member
Jul 17, 2008
Muncie, IN
Welcome, welcome! So glad you are now a part of our MHH family. You will LOVE it here!

happy2bme

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
My Happy Place
Welcome! You are really going to like it here!!

Darcy

Retire Member
Jan 1, 2008
Welcome! We're glad you're here and look forward to hearing about your plans and traditions.

Saquilla

Retire Member
May 15, 2010
Perth, Australia
Thanks for the welcomes everyone!!

Kim Loves Snow

Santa's Elves
Aug 3, 2008
Richmond, Virginia
So happy to "meet" you! I look forward to your participation! Congratulations on the new baby!

Saquilla

Retire Member
May 15, 2010
Perth, Australia
It is Michelle :)

I'm considered less crazy here (I think!)