OC Homepage...

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Snowbelle27

Santa's Elves
Oct 13, 2007
West Midlands, UK.
I agree!

:applause:

snowangel00

Santa's Elves
Oct 9, 2007
Winter Wonderland
The site looks fantastic and I really enjoyed reading the "Planning Ahead" article.

CEO always has such great information on her site.
:bigsnow:

happy2bme

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
My Happy Place
It looks wonderful. Very festive!!

:snowman: Melanie

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
I love those 4th of July cookies in the jar, I think I"m going to make them for the girls at work next year....How simple and a good thought to make them feel LOVED!! :applause:

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
WOW!! It does look GREAT, I need time to look it over. I love the 3-D snowflakes. Only got to page 7 or 8 this a.m. and now guess I better start getting ready for work! UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rather stay on here. Should get off early today.

CEO

Retire Member
Oct 9, 2007
Thank you, friends!

Actually, I'm VERY hard at work on the site at present. What you DON'T see are major upgrades to the server and to the software that serves the site. It should make the pages load faster, and make it much easier for me to provide more content, more easily. The new theme that you see is just the outside skin of a whole upgraded underneath part--and I still have more to do to make things pretty. But for now, it is working very well.

I'm also in the middle of transferring all the forms and printables to .PDF format, and a difficult job it is, too. There are literally hundreds of forms and calendars, and for each one, I have to call it up in the old software, tweak it to the correct size, correct any issues, THEN convert it to .PDF, THEN deal with the PDF file issues, THEN upload and link it. I can only do a few a day, so bear with me.

Yes, we'll get some 2009 calendars, but they're fairly far down the list. Most important at the moment are the Christmas planner pages for HHP and Countdown, then I'll be creating new divider pages, THEN it will be time to make new calendars.

I'm also about to update all the Countdown assignment pages, so LET THIS BE A WARNING to you early birds! Print something today, and it may not be the same as what we will be using once the HHP or Countdown kicks off!

CEO, back to work

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
CEO - you are the one who started our wonderful, loving community. We are all grateful to you, and love you. As we love and cherish Gingerbug, who took the torch and has created a new, magical place for our family! It is delightful to be here - and at Organized Christmas! ::eek:rnament:

Snowbelle27

Santa's Elves
Oct 13, 2007
West Midlands, UK.
You summed it up beautifully Sparklenana.

:applause: