October 2021 declutter club

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

halimer

Premiere Member
Aug 30, 2008
Long Island, NY
Two long sleeved shirts that I don't like.

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
Have almost a full bag of trash from front room! Allen had several items I deemed trash and had some of Aunt Im's boxes to sort that were papers and Christmas bows that went. Few magazines and such went.

LOVE the feeling of pitching!!!

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
An old oven dish that I was saving for DD is in the pile.

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
I just did another closet purge and between my husband and I in the past 6 months, I could literally fill a whole closet with empty hangers. Now I need to figure out what to do with the hangers. I'm thinking at this point I'm going to box some up and put them away. I can get rid of clothes, but hangers is a no go. lol

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
. Now I need to figure out what to do with the hangers. I'm thinking at this point I'm going to box some up and put them away. I can get rid of clothes, but hangers is a no go. lol
Are you really going to fill up those hangers again?

Reactions: HouseElf

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
Trash still going out......

Jaymee was over tonight and 2 more Wal-Mart bags went home with her. 2 jackets for her, kitty picture for Teigan that I put in a card that Aunt Im had gotten that looks like Teigans cat, some containers thingys, newspaper that Teigan was in for library thing.

Found some old glasses of Aunt Ims to take in for donation. 2 or 3 pairs.

Have stuff lined in hallway to go out. Box of empty boxes, banners to put with others, box of canning jars, bird suets.

Holiday_Mom

Premiere Member
Sep 12, 2009
I got another trash bag filled for donations from my dd. I swear, where does this stuff come from? I did a whole house, room by room declutter in the spring and that was a ton of stuff out the door. I just dropped off stuff last week and now more?!o_O:rolleyes:

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
I got another trash bag filled for donations from my dd. I swear, where does this stuff come from? I did a whole house, room by room declutter in the spring and that was a ton of stuff out the door. I just dropped off stuff last week and now more?!o_O:rolleyes:
It never ends my friend..never!! haha I also do a purge in each room once or twice a year...and I always get rid of more. What we think we need this year is different than next year for sure.

missjane

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Louisiana
Four bags of winter clothes to the consignment shop. One bag donated to the thrift store. I have some more shirts to go through that needed to be ironed and tried on first.

Add me to the feeling guilty to let something go because I don't like it. I have clothes I've had for nearly ten years that have nothing wrong with them other than I'm sick of wearing them!

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
Few more items to Jaymee and more to the ------ trash!

Allen isn't doing very good going thru his stuff or moving stuff out that I have placed along hall wall. But---he is working outside on stuff.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia