October 2022 Declutter Club

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Holiday_Mom

Premiere Member
Sep 12, 2009
I finally able to report that I decluttered some things. I have missed doing decluttering.

Today I focused on our laundry area and the old pandemic hangout in our basement. The laundry area is done. I have to finish the hang out area.

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
I have taken a set of books to the library, shredded some more paperwork and organized DD game room in Oct. Also slowly working on tiny bits of the basement. Old cords were tossed, boxes of CDs next need to get rid of boxes of old records. I’ll keep some records to do poured art on.

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
More organized than decluttered but I finally bit the bullet and put away all the recipes I had pulled from my notebooks over the last year. I had a stack of about 5 inches of recipes in plastic page protectors. I hate to file but have no problem pulling them out. It only took about 20 minutes so I do not know why I kept putting it off. Forgot to take a before photo. but the stack was up on top of the notebooks almost touching the next shelf.IMG_1696.jpeg

jampss

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
FL
I watched a video about de-cluttering! LOL

halimer

Premiere Member
Aug 30, 2008
Long Island, NY
He will be looking for it shortly. lol
And, if the stuff was new I am wrapping it and he is getting it as a gift for the holidays!

• Haha
Reactions: luludou

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Emptied 2 boxes of Halloween stuff... some in the garbage and gave away 1 cauldron, 1 styro head and 1 plastic curtain to a neighbor who does a big shingding in her tempo-garage. She was very happy to get it and I was happy to give it.

Reactions: jampss and Lana

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
I put out another Declutter box here in the family room. We drop items into it as we move around the house. Slowly getting things tossed out of the sunroom. Did toss out several cactus that were looking a little sad. Told Dh to be careful when he took out the trash bag. He will probably forget but it will be a learning experience.

Reactions: jampss and Lana

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Diedra, love your binders, so organised.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
We got a skip at the farm and filled it to capacity with all sorts of junk that we just do not need or has been sitting there. We could really order another one but will wait until after Christmas and do some more then.

Not too much going on here but hope to get back to HGP next week. Will take charity gifts to the church soon and place some items under the giving tree when it is up.

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
about a dozen old hockey magazines ds got rid of (that were here) and about 10 books (will ask niece / nephew if interested... if not they are going in the free library boxes). He went through the other books but decided to keep them... here... sigh... ah well Xavier will read them soon enough

jampss

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
FL
I have loaded up two boxes into my van ... to donate eventually ... that have been sitting in the laundry room. Love having the floor open. I want to re-organize the shelves in there to fit in a donation box that won't sit on the floor ... in front of the washer. I crochet Pet Mats to give to Humane Society and I have some old towels and sheets to donate to the shelter, too. Then there is stuff they can put into their Thrift Shop. They are closed for donations on Sundays and Mondays. So, I hope to go Tuesday and check this off my To Do List. :)