October Magazines

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
I think most magazines usually hit the middle of the month before, so like mid-September all the October issues should be out on the shelves.

pixiestick

Santa's Elves
Nov 20, 2007
I can't wait for them to hit the stands either! I usually use my Michaels and Joanns 40% off coupon on magazines because they never go on sale or on clearance - they just well- disappear!

ChristmasCheerleader

Retire Member
Jan 2, 2008
Aww! A girl after my own heart! I love October magazines and if they have a Halloween or beautiful fall front cover, I'm hooked and have to have them!

My favorite being Martha Stewart and County Living. If you like doing crafts (and I've been to your wonderful blog and know you do!) check out the Create and Decorate magazine, I got mine at Michaels. Full of great fall crafts!

Colleen in PA

Retire Member
Aug 20, 2008
Re: October Magazines - they're here!

Hallmark already has it's fall magazine out...complete with pumpkin decorating ideas and Harvest traditions. It is the Sept/Oct issue...go to http://www.hallmarkmagazine.com for a sneak peak inside this issue called Get Ready For Fall! Of course, you can't really see the Halloween pages, but you can see the cover and get instructions to make a Cinderella-style coach out of pumpkins.

Better Homes and Gardens' special interest publication Halloween Tricks & Treats will be on newsstands on AUGUST 26th

Martha Stewart has a new online Halloween Workshop this year beginning on September 8th. You can also go to her website and register for the Halloween Idea of The Day, which has already begun, but son't worry - you can go back and view previous days' ideas. Go to http://www.marthastewart.com and browse to your heart's content! All ideas from previous Martha mags and shows are available online. Unfortunately, I can't find the publication date for the magazine.

HTH! I, too, am anxiously awaiting lots of glossy, new ideas!!!

Colleen in PA