Off Season HGP

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Saquilla

Retire Member
May 15, 2010
Perth, Australia
Hi everyone!

Just wondering when the off season Holiday Grand Plan is supposed to start?? It's pretty soon, right?

Saquilla

Retire Member
May 15, 2010
Perth, Australia
Ahh... I just found a post from last year. I believe it is the first week in May :)

missjane

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Louisiana
Sarah, glad you found it, because I could not remember when it was!

AnnieClaus

Premiere Member
Nov 6, 2007
Southern Arizona
Sarah- I was going to say- I know a group did it last year following a group that was doing it through Yahoo groups.

Glad you found the threads!!!!

Are you planning on doing it this year?

Annie

Saquilla

Retire Member
May 15, 2010
Perth, Australia
Annie, I will be doing it to an extent. I won't expect it to happen every week, but I need a focus of some sort or NOTHING will get done. I generally only have a limited amount of time for proper cleaning each week and without a plan I just feel too overwhelmed.

It's a good time for me to get a head start too - almost all our family events (birthdays etc) are from November to March, so it's a good time of year :)

AliciaKnits

Retire Member
Oct 19, 2011
I'd love to follow it this year as well, and then also follow the HGP during the normal months. Anyone know where to find the off-season HGP?

Saquilla

Retire Member
May 15, 2010
Perth, Australia
Alicia, it's basically just the HGP without the Christmas prep so the lists etc are on the Organised Christmas website. Have a look through some of the old threads in this section and you'll be able to see what has happened in the past :)