Office Christmas Party Trailer…Too Graphic to Show

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Jeff Westover

MHH Maintenance Dept.
Staff member
MHH Admin
Sep 7, 2009
Cache Valley, Utah
mymerrychristmas.com
The new trailer for an anticipated Christmas movie due out this year called Office Christmas Party hit the street today — but we can’t show it to you. Even the trailer is too raunchy to show. The movie stars an A-list of Hollywood millennials and is topped by veterans Jennifer Aniston and Jason Bateman. Aniston says her character is more or less “the Grinch”, in recent interviews. The premise is about a family owned company in crisis brought on by the death of the founder — and the kids are going crazy trying to see who can get control of it. As part of those shenanigans, an epic, obscene and raunchy Christmas party is planned. We’ll just pan this movieRead more

More...

AuntJamelle

Premiere Member
Oct 22, 2007
South Bend, IN
I really don't understand the need to constantly have this type of movie produced! So disappointing!

Sadly, they must make money doing it and that is why they keep doing it. :(

I am having trouble thinking of a recent Christmas movie that was family friendly and good - other than Arthur Christmas.

Sigh.

Minta

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premiere Member
Oct 14, 2007
South NJ
This is definitely a movie I will NOT be watching. I agree most of the Christmas themed movies lately are nothing but crap. Nothing I want to see or have my kids see.

We have many of the classics on DVD and each year we add to it. While some may go to the movies to watch this crap, my family will be home enjoying our favorite Christmas movies.