One wall at a time method of cleaning.

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
Friend posted she was cleaning one wall at a time cleaning. Love this idea.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
What an interesting concept....OH and I love her pink chair.

missjane

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Louisiana
That's good. This goes along with CEOs cleaning one room completely before moving on to the other, because you get distracted. She suggests taking a basket into the room with you in which to place stray items that belong in other rooms, because we get distracted by things needing to be done in other rooms when we go into them. You cycle through each room, eventually coming back to the room where you started, and the last drop off of misplaced items that go into the room where you started.

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
I like the idea and I'm finding I looking at my wall areas thinking about how I would do the wall. Now to get it to started. Going to start with a small wall first.

Holiday_Mom

Premiere Member
Sep 12, 2009
I like seeing how other people clean. I used to work as housekeeper. :) I use that idea in decluttering the basement. One wall at a time, top to bottom. Those small zones make decluttering and cleaning easier to do in 15 minute segments. In fact, any big project or goal when broken down into smaller segments is more achievable than an all or nothing approach.

jampss

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
FL
I did think about this plan and use it when I was house cleaning for my friend. I stopped and looked over "that wall" before moving on making sure I had cleaned all the surfaces! :)

Reactions: Ahorsesoul