Organize areas based on the time you have

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada

missjane

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Louisiana
Interesting.

Reactions: Ahorsesoul

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
Wow, that's helpful!

Reactions: Ahorsesoul

Lori K

Premiere Member
Nov 13, 2018
Illinois
This assumes that my half-hour of free time will be spent on a project and not vegging on the couch ... (just joking). It's kind of how I keep house during the 8 months I'm not doing HGP. I go room by room on a regular rotation and tackle what needs to be done, usually within less than 2 hours, and it can be broken up into smaller segments, if I have other engagements to attend to.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
This assumes that my half-hour of free time will be spent on a project and not vegging on the couch ... (just joking). It's kind of how I keep house during the 8 months I'm not doing HGP. I go room by room on a regular rotation and tackle what needs to be done, usually within less than 2 hours, and it can be broken up into smaller segments, if I have other engagements to attend to.
I love this method the keep the house "visitor ready" . As well as general maintenance I do 5 chores a week. It may be tidying the vanity drawers, checking the medicine cabinet, tidying my shoe shelves, wiping down the door knobs and light switches. These 5 chores take very little time, maybe 1/2 an hour each but I find that they keep the house ticking over.