OT -California members

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

lovey195

Retire Member
Oct 12, 2007
Island in the Sun
My prayers go out not only to our members and their families but to everyone in California who's lives have been affected.

happy2bme

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
My Happy Place
I have been watchng the news and it is devastating. I am keeping a good thought for all those people.

:snowman: Melanie

Flower Girl

MHH Member
Oct 15, 2007
The fires are very bad, but keep in mind that they are spread out over an area that it would take four or five hours to drive between.

The fire in San Diego is dreadful....it isn't really anywhere near San Diego itself...about 25 miles north. That one is truly terrible.

The fires in the mountain area are also pretty bad...they are about 2 hours north of San Diego.

There is one in Orange County, where I live, that is getting a bit worse today, but no homes have been lost yet, and it's small compared to the San Diego fire. (This is about 3 hours north of San Diego)

The other fires.....in Malibu and the areas in that general area.....seem to be better today. This area would be four or five hours north of San Diego.

Just wanted to give a bit of perspective. The air quality is pretty bad everywhere...but a tad better for my area today!

We appreciate everyone's good thoughts and prayers!!

snowangel00

Santa's Elves
Oct 9, 2007
Winter Wonderland
The fires are devastating!

My prayers are with those of you who live in California or who have family/friends living there.

Each of those affected by the fires have lost so much.

Lifting them all in prayer.

aggy

Santa's Elves
Oct 11, 2007
Baltimore, Maryland
Expressing prayers for those in CA and deep felt sympathy to those 8 who lost their lives. It's sad. I was watching the news last night and they said that at least 3 of the fires were deliberately set. Police shot and killed one man who was suspected of starting one of those fires. I just don't understand what makes people do things like that.