Our Elves Have Arrived!

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

LadyEvenstar

Retire Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southeastern PA
Our elves, Katrina and Carlotta, arrived yesterday! It's a bit early but the girls were hoping they'd accompany us to Christmas in Hershey this weekend so they got here early but are strictly using their vacation days and won't perform any magic until December starts. They did bring the girls each a Webminz so they are thrilled.

We'll be looking forward to their antics over the holiday season!

Bren

Retire Member
Dec 30, 2007
Virginia
What fun! I hope you all have a wonderful trip to Hershey. I've never been there for the holidays. I hope you will post some pictures...I'd love to see it all decorated. You had a smart idea saying magic wasn't allowed quite yet!

Our elves will be arriving December 14th. My DS will turn 6 that day & this will be the 3rd year we have elves. First year was one elf, second year was two and this year, well someone mentioned the Webkinz Peppermint Puppy on this site, so he will be coming along too. I have three kids & now three magical visitors...NO more new ones next year!

Bren

P.S. ETA: I LOVE your elves names!

Last edited:

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
The kids will have so much fun!! Ours will be arriving on december 1st with chocolate advent calanders.

Enjoy your visit!

jackfrosty

Santa's Elves
Congrats on your new addition! Sounds really cute!
I found a kids science kit yesterday at Winners. I'm not sure how it works but it's a blizzard in a box. Apparently they can make snow with it. The elves may need this if our mild weather continues!