Party Favor Ideas?

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

dejavu

Retire Member
Oct 22, 2007
Chicago suburbs, Illinois
I'm having a holiday party for couples in my neighborhood. In past years I've given the whisks and the hot cocoa cones for party favors as they leave. I need a new idea!!

Any suggestions? :help:

Cathymac

Super Moderator
Oct 10, 2007
Arkansas-Go Razorbacks! Whoo Pig Sooie!
You might not have enough time for this, but I'm doing holiday crackers for my Christmas Eve guests. I've been saving toilet paper rolls all year, and I cover them with tissue paper, use a gold or silver paint pen to write their names on them, sprinkle them with glitter and fill them with candy kisses and peppermints. You could make them and put them in a crystal or wooden bowl by the door for them to pick up on their way out...use curling ribbon and they look so festive and pretty! You wouldn't even have to put names on them...just a Christmas sticker or cutout.

Another idea might be to make salt dough ornaments for each couple. I like to make these in a snowflake shape, paint them white and sprinkle them with clear glitter while the paint is still wet. If you make a hole in the top with a straw before you bake it, you could use a gold or silver (or any other color) ribbon to hang them with. They really are quite elegant and festive.

HouseElf

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Oct 12, 2007
Ontario, Canada
www.pinterest.com
:snow: Love snow globes!

:snow: Ornaments personalized for each family (say one snowman head each member) on a green wreath ornament

Good luck

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Do you have a "theme" for your party? sometimes that helps me think of stuff to do. For

WinterWonderland...snowflake ornaments
For Wine Wonderland: Wine charms...Christmas ones picked up the year before on clearance
For "Its A Storybook Chrismtas" Framed postcards of Christmas characters...

Well you get the idea....

teachermomof2

Santa's Elves
Premiere Member
Oct 27, 2007
PA
One year I put a votive into personalized votive holders....they said Merry Christmas from the Dryzals and the year. I used Yankee votives and bought the holders from Oriental Trading.
They were a hit.